I love shrimps and incorporating it in rice makes me eat more. This shrimp fried rice is so easy to make. As much as possible, I always have prepared carrots, garlic, and spring onion so I can make fried rice anytime. I can just add hotdogs, chicken, or any available topping I want. Having prepared ingredients makes it way easier.
- Small raw shrimp, shelled and deveined, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Spring onion, minced
- Rice (I rarely use leftover rice. Put the rice in the fridge for 30 minutes or an hour if you don’t want sticky rice)
- Garlic (optional)
- Saute the garlic & shrimp in oil.
- Add the egg and carrots.
- Add the rice, salt, pepper , and spring onion then turn off the stove. This will prevent the rice from getting toasted. Continue mixing. You can add a little soy sauce if you want.
This is a very easy and simple version of Shrimp fried rice for busy people. How about you? What else do you add in your fried rice? =)