DIRECTIONS: Adapted the directions from Food.com
- Marinate the roast beef with all the ingredients.
- Preheat Oven to 500 Degrees.
- Rub Olive Oil all over roast and put in roasting pan on a rack. (FAT SIDE UP).
- Put in oven and roast at 500 degrees for 20 minutes.(do NOT open oven door during this step. You want the intense hot heat to “sear” the roast and keep in all the juices.).
- After 20 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 300 degrees and continue roasting for at that temperature for 18 minutes per pound.
*3lb Roast- 54 minutes
*4lb Roast-72 minutes
Rare- 125-130 degrees.
Medium rare- 130-140 degrees.
Medium- 145-150 degrees.
Well Done-155-165 degrees.
After allowing the roast to “rest” Slice and Serve! Enjoy!
Adapted the directions from Food.com