It is a website that every mother or parent in Jeddah would love. It was created out of two mom’s passion to find fun-filled yet educational activities for their kids. They’ve started a blog with the aim of sharing with other mothers useful information and first-hand experiences about all the possible places like restaurants, resorts, schools, kid and family-oriented centers, party places, clubs, pediatricians, malls, and so much more!
If you are a parent in Jeddah, this page is one highly recommended page filled with loaded information. It’s new, but very, very informative.
Jeddah For Kids helpful lists:
- Most important of all the lists, International and Private Schools in Jeddah -Check it out if you are looking for a school for your kid.
- Need to find a pediatrician for your toddler? Here are some of the recommended pediatricians in Jeddah, which were suggested by Jeddah moms themselves.
- Baking lessons for your kids? They’ve got that Home Baker’s list right here.
- They also have a list of Party Entertainers for Birthday parties and events.
- Interested in enrolling your kids in Swimming Lessons? Here are some of the Swimming Lessons going on.
- Need a place for your kids to stay/ study? Here’s a list of the possible Day Care Centers in Jeddah
- Are you looking for some activities for your kids this coming Ramadan? Check out the upcoming schedules here: Summer and Ramadan Camps 2015
- For football enthusiasts, try their Football/ Soccer Clubs in Jeddah for kids.
- How about Martial Arts for Jeddah Kids?
- For kids who love books, here’s the link to the information they’ve gathered about My Library.
Follow or subscribe to their site, as the list gets updated from time to time due to the additional items added to each list.