How to embed your Instagram posts in your WordPress post.
1. Click the photo you want to embed. Look for the MORE options or the three dots beside the add a comment space.
- Click EMBED.
COPY the code.
4. Go to your WordPress post. When writing a post, there’s usually two-three options VISUAL or HTML/TEXT (in my case I have another one Minimax). It depends if you are using WordPress.com or using self-hosted site. Anyway, choose TEXT/HTML
- PASTE the code. Be sure to paste the code in TEXT/ HTML mode. Putting it in VISUAL mode won’t show anything.
6. Go back to VISUAL and you should see this or the actual photo.
- PREVIEW the post just to be sure it’s really there.
That’s it. Here’s a sample of how I did it.