Eid break in Saudi Arabia is usually spent by going out with friends and families. Sometimes, people go out of town and sometimes they go to resorts or villas (isterahas) to relax and enjoy their vacation.
Isterahas or villas are usually fully furnished with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, kitchen with stove and fridge, big main hall with Arabian seats, swimming pool, and a front yard with slides and swings. Most of them are available for rent overnight.
People here usually rent villas for birthdays, family gatherings, and other events where they need a bigger place other than those that restaurants offer.
If you are looking for one, you can find one in these posts:
- Isteraha ( Vacation Rentals) in Jeddah, Jeddah forum – Expat.com
- Jeddah 2018 (with Photos): Top 20 Places to Stay in Jeddah – Airbnb
- North Obhur, Al Bandar, 3 yrs old – Houses for Rent in Jeddah … – Airbnb
- Furnished istiraha for rent in Abhur ash shamaliyah Jeddah …
- Villas For Rent in Jeddah – Rent Villas – Saudi Arabia
Here’s our Eid Outing this 2018 with friends and families.