- 1 3⁄4cups cornflakes (crushed/ crumbs)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 500 g chicken
- 3 tablespoons butter (optional)
- Parmesan (optional)
- Marinate chicken in lemon, egg, milk, salt, and pepper for 10-30 minutes.
- Crush the Corn Flakes.
- Add flour, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Coat the chicken in cornflakes crumbs mixture.
- Fry in hot oil for 10-15 minutes until brown.
- or BAKE. Place in a shallow pan lined with foil or sprayed with cooking spray. Bake uncovered and do not turn chicken at 350 for about 45-60 minutes.
This recipe is inspired by: Double Coated Chicken by Food.com
WordPress Daily Prompt: Daring