Most cats I see around jump off as fast as they could the moment they see humans coming near them. This one is different. I stood in front of her and when she saw the camera, she stopped and composed herself gracefully for a shot. =) As in moved her head as if positioning for a shot. And so not to disappoint her, I did took some shots. =) She’s way better than me in front of the camera. =)
She waited until I was done.
Do you feel awkward in front of the camera? Well, I do. =) I love taking pictures, but not a fan of posing in front of the camera.
Here are some helpful techniques on how to pose in case you might need one soon. =)
- 7 Posing Techniques for Non-Models
- How to post for pictures and always look good
- Find the Most Flattering Angles For You
- How to Pose for the Camera for Profile Photos
- 15 Poses and Tips for Selfies
- How To Pose Like a Model in front of a Pro Photographer
If you take photos of people, the above might help you. Some people wait for the photographer’s cue or tips on how to pose. =) Enjoy!