Here’s a list of (some) available full-time and part-time jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. If you have questions, please ask through the contact number or email given. Be sure to click the “click here to apply” or the name of the job to see more details and the contact number.
We are looking for an aggressive and same time very honest marketing guy who will be able sell paintings done on canvas with acrylic paints.
It is in different sizes and there will not be pictures of living things. It will be pictures of landscapes, buildings, plants, automobiles, designs and things like that.
He will be working ONLY on commission base and nothing else.
We are looking Home Appliances and HVAC TECHNICIANS.
ONLY FOR TRANSFERABLE IQAMA HOLDING CANDIDATES.
1) Home Appliances TECHNICIAN
Should be able to do the maintenance of following Kitchen Units
1) Dish Washer Machine.
2) Automatic Washing Machine.
3) Microwave / Gas Ovens.
4) Dryers etc
2) HVAC TECHNICIANS
Should be able to do the maintenance of following Units.
1) Package Units.
4) Splits Units.
Monthly Salary package : 2500 to 3500 Saudi Riyal. +Bouns
Other benefit as per Saudi Labour law.
One of our prestigious client in KSA looking for the
- Accountant – Accounts Payable
B. Com / CA Inter, 5-10 years Experience
Salary: SR. 5,000-6,000 Basic
Accountant – Cash Management
B. Com / CA Inter / M. Com / MBA, 8-10 years Experience
Salary: SR. 5,000-7,000 Basic
Jr. Accountant – Document Controller
B.Com, 8-10 years Experience
Salary: SR. 3500-4000 Basic
Pakistani / Indian National
Other Benefits: Yearly Ticket + 30 days yearly Vacation + housing etc.
Note: Candidate should have Transferable Iqama
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume at
We are looking for a part time Female Nurse to take care of a women who just gave birth. The work will be in Jeddah at home.
The candidate should have :-
1. Experience in Medical gas and Medical Engineering field with minimum qualifications.
2.Saudi Driving license with transferable Iquama.
3. Knowledge about Jeddah medical clients and deals
Required Male / Female Well experienced for taking care of elder patients at home. Full time.
Iqama Will be Transfer
Insurance will be provide
Looking for a Waiter with qualification :
1. Transfer iqama.
2. With proven experience in 4 * and 5* hotels
3. Applicants must have minimum 1 years experience in the similar role
Please send your resume with latest picture to email@example.com
We are urgently looking for IBS Technicians/Labors.
– DAS Implementation (Pulling Cables, Antenna Fixing, ..etc)
– Civil Scope (Power, Cable Tray, Cable Trunk ..etc)
– Driving Licence is a Plus.
If applicable please send your Resumes to:
we are a global brand company located in Jeddah, looking for manpower in the field of cafe and food services.
we are looking for people who have the Experience of at least One years in this field.
the job described as followed :
-Able to serve customer in a good way.
– Good time Management
– Able to work under pressure
– Able to keep Smiling to customers.
– Present himself in good way
– Able to use computer and company ERB system
– Able to speak English and Arabic
If you can meet the requirement please send your C.V. to the following:
Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
a) KSA Resident
b) Experience in Cosmetics or Pharmaceutical or FMCG
c) Total year of experience to be not less than 5 years
d) Ages NMT 40
e) English language is a must
- Application and implementation of all paints produced by Al Jazeera Paints Company on forms and designs agreed upon by the company’s departments
- familiarity with the terms of paint and stages of application and interactions that occur on the paint and the final form of the product
3.Full familiarity and good handling with coloring machines and manual coloring and color coordination
- Familiarity with the validity of the product and the application environment
- Familiarity with and use of all application tools
6.Determine the quantities and levels of areas to be covered and reduce waste
- Innovating and developing new designs for applications
- Preparation of materials and tools for training operations
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees; answering their questions; responding to special requests; describing product features.
- Maintains Regional SHOW ROOM store shelves by observing displays of company products; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory; observing inventory levels; prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low; arranging for return and credit for damaged products.
- Completes call report by observing display and pricing of competitors’ products.
- Helps field sales representatives with special promotions by setting-up displays at aisle ends; checking daily on special promotions; observing customer reaction to special promotions;
- forwarding observations to management; removing promotions at end of special promotion period.
- Provides information by reporting growth, expansion, or closing of markets in assigned territory.
- Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances merchandising and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Work within a region of a company’s operation to evaluate opportunities for expansion.
- Represent the company in negotiations and contract finalization with business partners.
- Report the results of analyses, predictions for future business, and recommended action to upper management.
- Assess potential business partnerships to determine which options are of the most benefit to the company.
- Analyze data on past and present sales to make predictions about the best options for future growth.
We are looking for Diesel Mechanic – Heavy Equipment for KSA.
Capable to overhaul independently heavy diesel engines such as Cat. 3306,3406, C9, 3508, Nissan PE6T, HINO J08C, Mercedes & Perkins diesel engines etc.
We have Cat & Kawasaki Wheel Loaders, Cat/Mitsubishi Forklifts of various capacities, Bobcat, & Diesel Gen. sets etc. in our fleet. And he has to maintain and look after these equipment.
He should have experience of Hydraulic system trouble shooting.
Capable to trouble shoot and rectify electro-mechanical problems in Bagging machines, ship unloader and Barley Flaking Mill ( comprising of conveyors, elevators, grain cleaning system, steam boiler, steam chest, flaker, dryer and level sensors etc.). Capable to read circuit diagram.
English is a MUST.
• Max age is 40 years old.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience
Al-Andalus International School (also called Al-Andalus or AAIS) is an International Private School in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is located in Rakah, the center of education in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
The AAIS prides itself as a school where children learn in a fun, loving, family environment; where each child is seen as a special gift from the Almighty and therefore treated with love and respect; where parents are considered as partners with the school in their children s education; where teachers are selflessly dedicated in their noble task of shaping young minds; and where the school stands as an avenue where children can express themselves as individuals and, in the process, grow up to be contributing members of society.
Qualifications & Requirements
Minimum Teaching Experience
Can you help societies thrive in a world we cannot control?
Can you anticipate the unforeseeable, perceive the unexplainable, and plan something unbelievable?
Can you design the unthinkable?
Can you think international and still act local?
WSP are looking for an innovative, talented and creative graphic designer to join our ongoing project in Makkah , Saudi.
In order to meet the challenge, you will have the following skills and experience
• Proven graphic designing experience with demonstrable experience working in a professional environment
• Good Knowledge of leading software and technologies (InDesign, Photoshop,)
• Able to work effectively within corporate brand constraints.
• Creative and out of box thinking
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of print media
• A bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Graphic Design role
• Experience of working on large corporate brands with a strong ability to design ‘on-brand’
We would like to speak with creative, positive, people focused individuals who are proactive and results-driven. If have a passion for new technology, and thrive upon ‘thinking out of the box’ to develop and deliver solutions to complex problems, then WSP is the place for you
A salon is looking for a female videographer that can work this April or end of March from 10am- 3pm on weekdays.
Looking for a female photographer for a part-time job. You won’t be working 8 hours a day. You just have to be available most of the time for events and workshops which can run for 3-5 hours max. Pay is per hour.
That’s all for now. If you have questions, please contact the email or the number given. This is just a listing for leads on where to find jobs. I am in no way related nor do I get any commissions by posting this. (Wish I did, right?) =)
Anyway, if you want to get updated on future available jobs, feel free to subs to subscribe or follow this blog on other social media sites:
Subscribe to Words and Wonders